We would possibly not all the time love the whole thing about our lives, however deep down we do love and have fun with the magic of existence itself. Some a part of us believes that the whole thing and anything else is that you can think of.
Sadly, although, we don’t all the time consider these potentialities are inside our reach, even when they’re. The issue is we select to imagine in any other case. We make a selection to consider we’re incapable of dwelling our lives the way in which we wish to reside them, at our full doable. We select to simply accept our truth as others have instructed us it needs to be.
Each morning is a brand new opportunity. What you do today is what matters most. Today is another chance to get it right.
We don’t have to do that to ourselves – none of us do. We’ve a call. We don’t need to be complacent. We don’t must fall into line. Why now not stir issues up just a little and are living via higher ideas?
It’s time to remind your self of some key truths – presently and each morning hereafter:
- Today can be great, but only if you make it so. – Why do we often feel so powerless? Because we convince ourselves that we are. We wait for things to be given to us – entitlements. But in life, there are no true entitlements, and the truth is that if you want something then you need to make it happen for yourself. You need to work for it. Whether or not today is a great day doesn’t depend on the weather. It doesn’t depend on your “mood” (that’s also within your control). It doesn’t depend on anyone else. If you want to have a pleasant and productive day then choose to have one. It’s all about your perception and what you choose to believe and do.
- There is a lot you CAN control. – There are plenty of things in life that are out of our control, but don’t let this fool you into believing that your life as a whole is out of your control. The reality is, the life you are living is almost entirely by your own design. You have made many little choices along the way that led you down the road you’re currently traveling. Saying that your life is out of your control is a copout – it’s what other people want you to believe so that they have an easier time getting you to do what they want you to do.
- You do not need anyone’s constant approval. – The need for approval is like an addiction. If you base all your actions on the approval of others, ultimately you find yourself running in place, sacrificing your own happiness. Don’t put the key to your happiness in someone else’s pocket. Learn how to say “no” to people and obligations that do not add value to your life. Your time on this planet is precious. As the saying goes, “What you do today is important, because you are exchanging a day of your life for it.” Don’t wait around for someone else to give you permission to live.
- Success is a lifestyle, not a result. – We all want to achieve success, but we need to remember that success in not a specific achievement. Success is not crossing over some arbitrary finishing line. It’s the ability to fight the good fight day in and day out. Success is strength – the strength to keep pushing and to keep living your life on your own terms. Success isn’t an end result. It’s a state of being. You don’t win success. You are a success every day.
- In every tough situation, kindness must be attempted first. – People may make ugly comments. The airline carrier may lose your baggage. Another driver may cut you off in rush-hour traffic. These situations will happen daily. The question is: How are you going to respond? Although your first response, like many others, will be to get upset, why not try a different approach? Anger in these situations never solves problems. People are far more likely to respond aptly to kindness. And you can be kind and be firm at the same time. Get your point across without sacrificing your integrity. It’s the only response you will not regret later.
- If someone hurts you, don’t take it personally. – Truth be told, if someone hurts you, chances are, they have been hurt themselves. So do your best to never take anything too personally. Don’t let compliments get to your head and don’t let insults get to your heart. Most people can only give others what they have received themselves. All your actions and words should come from a place of love, but not everyone will be loving in return, and that’s OK. As Miguel Ruiz explained in his book The Four Agreements, when you do not take anything personally, you liberate yourself. You can open yourself to the world, freely, and not have to worry about the judgments of others.
- Good things in life end too soon when they aren’t appreciated. – This isn’t to say that appreciating what you have when you have it comes naturally – our minds tend to consider the possibility that the grass on the other side is greener. But we need to mindfully remind ourselves that life isn’t about constantly upgrading things. To live a happy, fulfilling life we have to learn to appreciate and love what we have. If you fall in love then do your sincere best to nurture your love. Don’t wait for things to end before you start appreciating them.
- Today is a blessing. – Think about how many people die every minute of every day and you’ll begin to realize that waking up in the morning is a blessing. We don’t live in a world of perpetual peace, but one laden with bouts of chaos. On top of this, accidents do happen and people get severely injured and die because of them. Getting another day to breathe, to experience life, and to do something meaningful is the greatest gift one can receive. Make today count!